The accessibility consists of accessing the information while not being restricted by disability or handicap. Many of the people that use the information in our site have circumstances that are very different from ours, as they can:
- Have problems with hearing, vision, or mobility.
- Experience difficulty reading or understanding.
- Maybe they cannot use a keyboard or mouse. - Have a text-only reader, a small screen, or a slow connection.
Accessibility is not only of interest to people with disabilities, but it also improves access to the website in general.
Our accessibility guidelines are:
We try to meet, in most of the content, at least the level of AA and part of AAA defined by W3C WCAG standards and UNE 139803:2004 Spanish regulations.
You can resize the text that appears by default. The easiest way to change the text is to hold down the 'Ctrl' key while turning the mouse wheel, or if not available, by means of the + or - keys.
This website has been designed to be as accessible as possible and to be compatible with the types of adaptive technology specific to people with disabilities, including screen readers.
We recommend that users download the latest version of Adobe for viewing PDF files:
- It allows Adobe PDF files to be read aloud using the standard operating system "Text to Speech" function.
- It allows more control over the use of screen readers.
- It evaluates the accessibility of an Adobe PDF file.
Users who take advantage of screen readers have a link at the top of the code called "Skip to content" that allows the site's navigation bar to be skipped and go directly to the start of the content.
The content and functionality of the website are accessible via keyboard for those who do not use a mouse.
This site uses style sheets (CSS) to control the structure and colours of the website. Therefore, users who use their own style sheets can enjoy the contents of the website also.
To improve the accessibility and ease of use of this website, we invite you to write us and let us know what you think by using our contact form.